Indemnity & Disclaimer
It is an express condition of entering onto or residing at Zeekoe Lodge that all guests/visitors will be bound by this indemnity. The person booking accommodation at Zeekoe Lodge agrees to inform all guests/visitors in his/her party of the contents hereof and all such persons will be considered bound by the provisions contained herein.
- All Guests/Visitors entering onto or residing at the property do so entirely at their own risk. Right of Admission is reserved.
- All guests/visitors agree to indemnify Zeekoe Lodge its owners, employees, agents, contractors and hold it blameless against acts or omissions not directly or indirectly related to our gross negligence or acts and occurrences beyond our reasonable control.
- Zeekoe Lodge does not express or imply any warranties or guarantees with respect to the properties’ services and facilities other than what is contained in the agreement between the parties.
- The Guests/Visitors are not relying on any representation, guarantee or statement other than as set forth in the Terms and Conditions or by another written agreement between the parties.
- By reading this General Indemnity and Disclaimers, the guest/visitor acknowledges that he/she understands and agrees to the Terms and Conditions and the House Rules.
- Zeekoe Lodge its owners, employees, agents, and contractors will not be held liable for any loss, theft or damage to any personal belongings, including but not limited to, cash, jewellery, electronic equipment, camping equipment, sporting and recreational equipment or motor vehicles, however caused, during your stay at Zeekoe Lodge.
- All guests/visitors and especially those with children must take specific note of the following, as Zeekoe Lodge its owners, employees, agents, contractors shall not be held liable for loss of life, bodily injury or damage to or loss of property as a result of the following activities/situations (point 8, 9 and 10):
- Zeekoe Lodge is located next to the Vaal River and there are NO life guards on duty. Strong rapids are common during summer months. Entering into the river will be at the sole risk of guests/visitors. Children must be under responsible adult supervision at ALL times.
- Zeekoe Lodge provides canoes for your entertainment. Using the canoes will be at the sole risk of guests/visitors. LIFE JACKETS TO WORN AT ALL TIMES. Canoes should be pulled to higher ground and secured after use. Loss of canoes due to drifting or sinking will be at the expense of the guest/visitor. Children must be under responsible adult supervision at ALL times.
- Zeekoe Lodge has an outdoor braai areas, fire places and gas operated appliances. All Guests/Visitors making use of these facilities, do so at their own risk. Children must be under responsible adult supervision at all times. Any damages resulting from unattended fires or hot coals will be at the expense of the guest/visitor.
- Zeeloe Lodge will not be held liable should extreme weather conditions, acts of nature, rising water levels and power outages prevent guest/visitors to make use of all facilities/activities at Zeekoe Lodge during their stay.