GENERAL RULES AND INFO:
Upon confirmation we will send a pin location and directions to Zeekoe Lodge. If you prefer, you may also let us know from where you are traveling from, for us to send you directions from there.
- Bedding/Towels are provided in the unit.
- All necessary utensils are provided.
- Each unit has wifi (password obtained with check-in).
- Each unit has its own braai area.
- We provide wood to start a fire with. Should you require more wood, we do offer wood and ice at Zeekoe Lodge. (please just arrange prior to arrival to ensure availability).
WOOD @ R40 (hardehout) and ICE @ R 25-00 per pack.
Please be aware of the following, as non-compliance may lead to possible cancellation of stay
- Check IN: @14:00. Should you require earlier or later check in, kindly arrange with us.
- Occupancy is strictly limited to the maximum number of guests allowed at each unit of Zeekoe Lodge respectively. Kindly note that no day visitors are allowed unless explicit consent was given.
- No caravans and/or tents are allowed.
- All children to be under adult supervision at ALL times. NO CHILD(REN) ARE ALLOWED NEAR OR ON THE RIVER BANK/DECK AREA WITHOUT AN ACCOMPANYING ADULT.
- No illegal drug or substance abuse allowed.
- Please make use of designated outside areas for smoking. Please DO NOT smoke inside the units. Please make use of ashtrays provided inside the units.
- We regret, due to allergies of other guests, no burning of incense is allowed inside the units.
- No fireworks allowed.
- Fires are only allowed at designated braai and fireplaces.
- Although we are pet friendly, No pets are allowed, unless prior consent was obtained. We have pets too, and need to make sure that all furry kids are safe.
- PLEASE NOTE: NO LOUD NOISE AFTER 23:00 ALLOWED.
- No littering allowed (this includes cigarette butts) – please use refuge bins, provided. Should you require more refuse bags, during your stay, please let us know.
- We make use of a septic tank system. PLEASE do not flush, paper towels, baby wipes, sanitary products, feminine products, personal/unwanted items, love, money or hopes & dreams down the toilet. Please use bins provided. J
- No removal/uprooting of, or damage to any fauna and flora allowed.
- Canoes need to be pulled to higher ground after use and secured. Making use of canoe(s) without wearing a life jacket is STRICTLY PROHIBITED!
- The Lodge is situated on the banks of the VAAL RIVER. Guests are to take important notice of the River’s current (which changes on a daily basis). STRONG WATER RAPIDS may occur during the Summer/rainy season of the year. Please don’t venture into the river, without notifying your company of friends/family.
Guests are also urged to not go into the river by themselves. Guests are urged to ALWAYS make use of a life jacket and to take important notice of SLIPPERY & SHARP rocks.
- Check OUT: Check out time is 12:00. Please ensure that you packed all your belongings, and left ours at bay JJ. Should there be any juice(s), food items or leftovers that you do not want to take with; kindly store it in the fridge. We will discard of it accordingly.
- Please ensure all doors, gates & windows are closed/locked upon leaving/checking out.
- Please leave your unit’s keys in respective post boxes on the premises.
Right of admission is strictly reserved and at the sole discretion of Zeekoe Lodge. We reserve the right to evict and/or refuse entry to any person(s).